Embroidered Outdoor U.S. Flag
Allied Flag's Embroidered Nylon U.S. flags are made out of nylon specifically designed for outdoor flag use. This ensures our US Embroidered Nylon flags are some of the toughest on the market, able to endure varied weather conditions, bright sunlight and ultraviolet radiation. In addition to being exceptionally tough, nylon is also the lightest flag fabric available letting these flags fly even during the gentlest breeze.
Embroidered Nylon U.S. Flags have these quality features:
- Made from Nylon flag fabric
- Densely embroidered stars – ensures a beautiful star field*
- Sewn stripes – back stitched for added reinforcement
- Fly hems – reinforced with 4 rows of lock-stitching
- Poly-duck header– snowy white and impervious to harsh weather
- 2 solid brass grommets – rust resistant
Nylon U.S. Flags are best for:
- States that receive lots of rain - nylon performs well in damp or maritime environments
- Economical choice – nylon is more economical than 2-ply polyester
*Densely embroidered, brilliant white stars are standard on all US flag sizes including 12' X 18'. US Flags larger than 12' X 18' have appliqued nylon stars. The largest US flags have additional lock-stitching for added reinforcement and durability.